We are looking for a dynamic person, experienced in native Web back-end development, to complement our team.
As a member of the Back-End development team, you will have the responsibility to carry out the development of native mobile applications.
Your work will have a direct impact on many of our products.
- Develop and improve APIs, web applications and Web ASP.NET services
- Work with the production manager, the projects coordinator, the creative team and the mobile development team
- Participate in code reviews with the team
- Develop and improve the technical architecture of the solutions
- Publish APIs/Web services/Web applications on production servers
- Monitor error logs to insure a constant improvement in stability
- Collaborate with the project coordinator to implement new features
- Collaborate with the mobile development team to ensure that the mobile applications communicate correctly with the Web APIs
- Document the technical analysis leading to the code that will be developed in our management platform, Confluence
- Participate in the analysis and technological recommendations
- 5 years or more of experience in Back-End ASP.Net MVC/Web API development
- Knowledge of C#
- Knowledge of web services: SOAP or RESTful
- Knowledge of relational databases (SQL Server, MySQL)
- Skilled in object oriented programming
- Knowledge of the Git version control system
- Knowledge of the Visual Studio IDE
- Likes to have some latitude in his work and is responsible
- Is proud to deliver a product of quality
- Likes to discover and work with new technologies
- Analytical mind
- Strong interest in the Back-End scene and its evolution
- Experience in the development of back-end systems related to mobile solutions
- Degree in software development or similar
- Experience with payment gateways
- Knowledge of AGILE methodology
- A good understanding of the mobile and web industry
- Experience with Jira Project Management System
We process applications in a highly confidential manner.
Send us your application
Your application has been sent.
A member of our team will contact you as soon as possible.