We are looking for a dynamic person, experienced in native Android development, to complement our team.
As a member of the Android development team, you will have the responsibility to carry out the development of native mobile applications.
Your work will have a direct impact on many of our products.
- Develop and improve native Android applications
- Participate in code reviews with the team
- Develop and improve the technical architecture of the applications
- Publish applications on the “Google Play Store”
- Monitor error logs to insure a constant improvement in stability
- Collaborate with the project coordinator to implement new features
- Collaborate with the “Back-end” development team to ensure that the applications communicate correctly with the Web APIs
- Document the technical analysis leading to the code that will be developed in our management platform, Confluence
- Test and correct any bugs, in order to deliver products without bugs to the QA team
- 5 years or more of experience in developing native Android mobile applications
- Knowledge of the Android API and Web APIs
- Advanced knowledge of Java
- Skilled in object oriented programming
- Integration of user interfaces
- Knowledge of development tools: Git, Maven, Android Studio
- Interested in user experience (UX / GUI)
- Likes to have some latitude in his work and is responsible
- Is proud to deliver a product of quality
- Likes to discover and work with new technologies
- Strong interest in the mobile scene and its evolution
- Good understanding of the mobile industry
- Degree in software development or similar
- Experience with Jira Project Management System
- Knowledge in ergonomics, navigation and user experience
We process applications in a highly confidential manner.
Send us your application
Your application has been sent.
A member of our team will contact you as soon as possible.